Episode 1 - Establishing Your Online Presence
00:00 - Start
01:10 - Introduction
03:10 - About The Series
05:35 - What Is Marketing?
12:10 - What Benefits Can You Expect?
18:25 - Am I Really Marketing?
Supporting independent inspectors is a major goal at Inspect.com. We’re excited to announce a 10-part series just for inspectors on establishing and growing your online presence.
We're fortunate to have wrangled web marketing specialist Ammon Johns to walk through 10 episodes explaining the strategy and tactics - structure and tasks - of creating and growing public awareness of your inspection business.
Come join us in conversation with Ammon. Ask questions. We’ll answer them on the spot. We’ll be live on Facebook every Monday at 3 PM PT/ 4pm MT / 5pm CT / 6PM ET.
Here’s a sneak peek at the first three episodes:
Episode 1- Introduction
- About the series (what we’re trying to do)
- What is marketing?
- What benefits can you expect?
- Am I really marketing?
Episode 2- Analytics & Performance Metrics
- You can only manage what you can measure
- What are the metrics?
- Know where you failed - side benefit to know how to alter your course
- Data is everywhere - information is informed data
Episode 3 - Defining
- Define Yourself, Brand, Budget, and Market(s)
- Reputation & Reviews
- Channel your business presence
Mark your calendar to experience the awesome knowledge of Ammon Johns. Your business will thank you.